CNCF is a community of givers who are seeking to advance the Kingdom of God by connecting the resources God has entrusted to them with His work on earth.
Similar in structure to other public foundation, CNCF’s difference is the commitment of its staff and directors to the Word of God, its non-denominational foundations, its ability to allow donors to donate anonymously and at a time and gift value of their choosing.
CNCF serves donors who desire to:
- Give more generously, intelligently, and biblically.
- Grant their support at a time that serves the needs of charities, without restrictions on access to the capital.
- Have the convenience of a private foundation at a fraction of the cost and effort.
- Exercise the most tax effective giving plans.
- Continue to have their own trusted financial professionals manage the investments in their CNCF Donor-Advised Giving Fund.
“But just as you excel in everything – in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us – see that you also excel in this grace of giving.”
– II Corinthians 8:7 –