- Familiarize yourself with Donor Advised Fund Policies & Guidelines Document
- Open your CNCF Giving Fund today by filling out a short application form. It’s fast and easy to complete.
- Give your Giving Fund a name.
- Make an initial contribution of at least $25,000 or more in cash or assets. CNCF will issue a donation receipt for your gift as soon as it comes into our hands.
- Your contribution will be invested into an interest-earning account where it will grow tax-free or you may choose to work with your own financial advisor for amounts over $25,000.
- You may recommend grants from your fund to any number of charities of your choice at any time, as long as it’s at least $250. CNCF sends out the cheques for you, with or without your identity – that’s your choice.
- You, or others, may make additional contributions to your fund at any time and a donation receipt will be issued to the individual donor.
Other Giving Options
- Give assets besides cash – CNCF will consider the acceptance and liquidation of many types of assets – from cash and stocks to real estate, business interests, and securities
- Give pass-through gifts of appreciated securities which can be cashed by CNCF and then immediately granted to your chosen charity.
The forms below are all available to you to enhance your charitable giving experience. Please print them, complete in full, then scan them to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 866.652.8740
The staff at CNCF would be pleased to assist you with any of these. Please contact us if we can help in any way.